Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sunday, November 26 Papers, Don

Today I woke up after getting maybe two hours of sleep, and worked on my Economic Liberalization paper. At about 12, Ro and Puran woke up, and we walked hung over to Fiesta in the cool sunny weather. It was exactly like every Sunday at Santa Barbara; wake up hung-over at 12, go to brunch with friends, and talk about last night, laughing about everything you remember, trying to remember what happened during everyone’s blackouts, and then doing homework. I went to internet in CP, and then to PVR Cinemas and watched Don, the new hit Bollywood film. It has Shahrukh and Priyanka, who are India’s hottest actors, and it has top songs, and non-stop action. I was entertained for the entire three hours. It’s the best Hindi masala film I’ve seen so far. Afterwards, I ate at Sarawana Bhavan and bought the poster that was on the Dev Dar wall in Mussoorie; just to use as like a dartboard or something. Then I worked on my paper some more.

No comments: