Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Monday, July 3 Internetting, Dev Dar Party




I had class and such. Then I went down for lunch and went on the internet for FIVE HOURS straight. I ended up uploading all my photos onto Facebook and a lot onto my blog. I did Hindi homework, ate dinner (pizza), and then came back to preparty at Oakland. I took a lot of Bacardi shots before heading over with Amy and Eleyce to Dev Dar for Maia’s party, where no one else was drunk. But then the White Mischief was busted out and people were drunk and it was all good. We (and by ‘We’ I mean ‘I’) were all dancing and singing to Matisyahu and Daler Mehndi. It was actually really fun. No one could tell I was drunk, I guess I’m just as weird normal. We moved into Cora’s room, which was like a cathedral with high ceilings and windows with no glass. Brianna was wearing these Indian “North Face” waterproof pants, which had a 15” fly and could easily accommodate J-Lo’s massive hips. So I tucked my shirt into my tight pants with no top button and we started a dance party while EVERYONE just sat and watched or took pictures. Then I went back with Eleyce and Amy, and I guess my body just kept throwing up, which was good to get the toxins out. I thought I was just sick from the alcohol. Too bad I ended up writhing in my bed with a 102-degree fever and chills the entire night. My stomach also felt horrible, I had diarrhea and nausea at the same time; stuff needed to come out via any medium possible I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehhhh that sounds like it was a lovely experience... i'm sorry. and to think the night started out so amazingly with those hot pants and the dance party... bummer